Norton Parish Council urgently need a caretaker for the Ryecroft Building.
The number of hours per month vary with the seasons but are on average are about 40 hours a month. It is paid on an hourly rate of £10 which is currently under review. It would also be suitable for job share.
Please contact the Parish Clerk Dave Telford to express an interest or for more information tel no. 01302 883496
Job description below.
NORTON PARISH COUNCIL
COMMUNITY BUILDING RYECROFT ROAD NORTON
- To clean the building thoroughly each week
- To keep the outside of the building and fields clear of litter, and to clear away any mud from the exterior of the building
- To clean down the shower and changing areas after every use
- To open the building in readiness for use as and when required
- To set up and put away tables and chairs for Parish Council meetings
- To erect goal nets for football matches
- To attend the building to accompany tradesmen when needing access
- To do minor maintenance as required
- To liaise with the Parish Clerk regarding the provision of cleaning materials and equipment etc.
- To carry out other duties as required
D. M. Telford
Clerk to Norton Parish Council
21 December 2021